It is so fun for me when I log onto the Bella Blvd blog and I see my Creations. Today was one of those days. I am always inspired (an a bit intimitdated) by those creative gals that make up the Bella Artistas. If you would like to see more of what they did with those great Bella products check out the blog. For now, here are my most recent Bella Blvd layouts....



5 comments:
You so should not be intimidated!!! You are so darn good! I felt so proud to call you my friend when I saw you layouts proudly hung at CHA! Your work is always so impressive!
I love your work! You should NEVER be nervous! You are so blessed!
i LOVE the "this is where I camp" layout.
Love, Love, Love them all!!!
Your pages are absolutely beautiful, they caught my eye when I was browsing the bella blog today, and I love your blog- your children are adorable! So inspiring!
Post a Comment