That being said, I would like count my blessings and be thankful for all those that surround me and support me, those who lend their ear when I need to talk, and give a hug for comfort.
I am also thankful for those situations that transpire where I am on the other side, outside that unwanted club. Those times where I have the opportunity to try to reach out to offer some support to someone in a tough spot.
The happenings this week, in and outside my family, forced me to face some things I never planned to. I've come to contemplate how it is wonderful that God has put us all here together in this club, whether it be for the good or the ugly, and we need to help each other in order to figure it all out. And hopefully we all become better people in the process.
1 comment:
soooo inspiring!
Post a Comment