Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Picture Day Prep

In order to get dressed for school, the biggest decision our family has to make in the morning is whether to wear the white shirt or the red shirt with the uniform. So imagine the morning of picture day when the kids have to step outside their uniforms and "dress up"... that can really throw off our family's morning routine. I try to be prepared the night before so we will not be slowed down by unexpected fashion dilemmas. But no matter how prepared I try to be, there is that possibility for stressful moments.


This year Kelly, my plain and simple, low maintenance girl, decided she wanted curls in her hair for picture day. What!? We have only had curls in her hair once before and we practiced multiple times to get it right. But if the girl wants curls we will go for it. So tonight I rolled her hair in our "wrap, snap and go" leopard rollers, and we will see how things fall in the morning. Now it's time to turn in for the night, and set the alarm for an earlier than normal wake up call.

No comments: