I believe today is the first day of autumn. Not quite sure, but the lady at the bank told me so. I'll go with that to start off today's entry.
The first day of autumn should be accompanied by crisp weather, although today it is still warm and very humid. As I drive around lately there are those familiar images of fall...ghosts and haystacks, pumpkins and cornstalks.
These past days leading up to fall I have had one particular autumn image on my mind...Apples. That makes me think these days should be called apple days. I'll call them apple days because Patterson's orchard is open again. Yum! Apple days because the kids are back in school. Apple days because of my new computer, and a trip to the Apple Store for my "One on One" session.
I like Apple days! They are much better than PC days.
One last thing to celebrate apple days...a layout of Delaney at Apple Holler last Fall.
1 comment:
omg...a beautiful layout as usual!
Post a Comment