Friday, February 5, 2010

Celebrate

This morning I was awoke by the phone ringing at 6:15, getting the call to substitute for Delaney's class. A very exciting offer since today was the 100th day of kindergarten! Woo Hoo!!! Funny that all my children have been in their class for 100 days, but no other grade celebrates the 100th day of school. Maybe it's because no other children would be excited to wear silly paper hats, or eat a mix of food made of 100 pieces of every assortment of snack items imaginable. But the kindergartners have a blast!

Another thing to celebrate today is what I am holding in my hot little hands. Ricky took me out tonight to buy my new Nikon D90!!! Wish I could type symbols for jumping up and down and cartwheels on the key pad (well actually I wish I could still do a cartwheel) because I am soooo excited!!!! And although this purchase was made with some deep thought as to if it was warranted and feasible...I am spoiled!!! And very grateful! Thanks Ricky!

5 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Holy Moley! What an exciting life you lead!

Morgan said...

Love it! Totally jealous...

Anonymous said...

Congrates!!! Very,very, very jealous - you are so lucky. smile. bonnie

Rhonda said...

I am so happy for you!!! And jealous --- put me on the list to buy you old camera!!!

Stephanie said...

That's awesome! What a great hubby.