Eat Our Bubbles
"Eat our bubbles" is maybe what you would call smack in the competitive swimming world for kids under 12. Kelly has never really bought into the saying but I think it's kind of funny. An appropriate phrase to open the day with because this morning Kelly and I are off to Madison for the State Champion Swim Meet. We are new to the whole experience so I'm a little concerned about parking and seating. Kelly on the other hand is crazy excited! Being young in her age group she has some personal goals for the weekend, but really what she is most looking forward to is three days and two nights of nonstop fun with her teammates.
Go SWAT!
5 comments:
Good Luck to Kelly!!
Good luck, Kelly! (Eat our bubbles?! That's funny!)
Too cute - a "girls" weekend. Hopefully you'll find some fun scrapbook stores to scope out. smile. bonnie
Good LucK!! And dont forget to have fun!!
Good Luck to Kelly and her teammates! Can't wait to hear how they all do.
Post a Comment