So here I am at 1:15 am lying in bed. It is way past time to go to sleep but I keep thinking about what a wonderful generous husband I have sleeping next to me. There are so many things to boast about him. He is a real cutie, good natured, and supportive. He is so hard working (and did I mention generous too!)...in fact last week he put in 84 hours at behind his desk. Wow!
And tonight he was kind enough to watch the kids so I could take a photography class. That class confirmed what I already thought, that is, that I need an upgrade in my DSLR camera in order to overcome some of my photo challenges. Hmmmmm, did I mention what a wonderful, supportive, generous, hardworking husband I have?

Hint Hint...
Love you Ricky:)
1 comment:
Well let me know if you're going to sell your old, crappy camera. :)
Post a Comment