But on the other hand that white fluffy stuff was like a dose of medicine today. It seems to have an effect on the dogs. They get all wild and frisky when they start bounding around. Even old Mable showed the enthusiasm of a puppy.
Some people may look at a February snow storm like a dog with short legs, as nothing to be appreciated. We have to shovel out, it's difficult to reach destinations, and the kids were disappointed that they did not have the day off from school. But today, like for the dogs, the snow was a steady dose of good medicine. I was fortunate to be home watching the white layers build outside. After I picked up the kids from school, it was so nice to witness the boys lend a hand to a neighbor who needed help shoveling out, and then to watch the girls play in the snow with Ricky when he arrived safely home from work. I saw that God gave us a gift today. Our part of the world feels new and fresh and beautiful.
1 comment:
Love this! A gift from God making our part of the world fresh and new!
I so admire your talent for seeing the world through creative and loving eyes and then sharing it with the likes of me!
You bless!
Post a Comment