Friday, March 19, 2010

Jillibeans

The title is not a typo. I am talking about jillibeans today, actually Jillibean Soup, and not because Easter is approaching. It is because today that fabulous scrapbook company announced their new design team additions and guest designers.


YIPPEE!! I am excited to shout that I have been choosen to be one of the guests beans. When and what, is yet to be known. I'll keep you posted for sure!

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

OMG -How exciting !! I LOVE Jillibean!! I am so happy for you -- CONGRATS!

sherRae said...

Way to go Katherine! I'm sure your layouts were fantastic. Congrats!

Elizabeth said...

as I said before, please don't forget me when you become famous :) congrats!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!!!
Congrates. Bonnie

AnnaMarie said...

Congratulations! WOW! Don't forget me, either, when you're famous!

Gail said...

me too, me too! Don't forget me either! Congrats! I can't wait to see what you create!

Anonymous said...

amazing! your work is always....ALWAYS so inspiring!!! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!! XOXO

Beth said...

Awesome!!! But I'm not too surprised.