Creature Creator
A fish that acts like a lamp, a bird that retrieves lost items, a cat that mows lawns, and a relaxed rat that hangs out like a good friend. These would be fantastic pets. If I could do anything, I would create these creatures and make them come to life.

This is Connor's entry for the 2010 Doodle for Google contest. This years theme is "If I could do anything I would..." The first round of winners will be announced before May 18th. Last year there were 16,000 entries. That is quite the competition. But win or lose, he should be proud. The boy can certainly draw!
3 comments:
He certainly can draw!! Wow -- my stick people even look bad - his drawings are amazing.
Good Luck!!
Ok, that is amazing. I thought it was already an ad for Google that you liked until I read your last paragraph.
Good luck Connor! This is great!
Post a Comment