Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Not 70 and Sunny

It's spring break. Having all the kids home (plus multiple friends) makes for a mom with very few moments to post on her blog during the day, and a mom who falls asleep on the couch, too tired to post at night. I see the last time I visited was a week ago "70's and Sunny". Maybe after the kids go back to school I will have time to catch up on the blog. But until then here is today's picture of the day....
Yes, that is hot chocolate in snowflake mugs. I laugh because as the girls are enjoying their treat to warm them up after being out in the rain and cold, they are having a conversation about all their friends that are in Florida for the week. Wonder why?
Although it must be awfully dull and unpredictable to be where it is sunny and warm everyday. A little rain never keep us die hard Wisconsinites from enjoying the day. And not knowing what the weather will bring, or who will be here to share it with, we can have our own spring break adventures right here at home.

1 comment:

Beth said...

yummy, yummy treats!!!!