
Wow, how about this photo. It was posted on Shutter Sisters this week. And yes it was taken with a Polaroid by Erica Bartel. Oh how I would like to be able to take pictures like this. I makes me want to jump into the scene and experience the color and the world around. There are so many talented photographers out there. I could spend hours looking through all their images.
The second discovery this week is a new (to me) internet radio site I discovered by listening to Clark Howard yesterday. One of his associates recommend it for free listening. It's called Grooveshark. (Ok, I do not know how to add a link to my journaling so people can click and go, I need someone to help me out with that....anyway) Similar to Pandora, Grooveshark allows you to search for music and then recommends additional songs and artists with similar style. The difference is that you can make and save play lists. SO FUN and free. I love all the new music I am introduced to through those sites, and now to be able to save it and play it later makes me happy. To bad I only have a computer and internet access on the second floor of the house. When the family is out I will have to indulge and just crank the volume.
2 comments:
Thanks for the tip about grooveshark! Yay!
Ok I think I now will be checking out Grooveshark! Yes! We so need to crop sometime soon! I have a whole trip of photos to scrapbook.
Post a Comment