But while I was gone I think my family had as much fun as I did. They certainly were not sulking around and missing me. Ricky made sure that the kids had a grand weekend too. I decided he is definitely the more exciting parent.
The most creative part of his parenting this weekend was the set up of the projector from work, along with the movie screen, some fire wood, marshmallows, chocolate, gram crackers, and some friends. Put that all together at about 7pm at night, and you have an outdoor movie theater by campfire with somores right here in our back yard. How fun is that?!
I have to say my house shows that there were more good times going on than cleaning this weekend. Although Connor vows that Daddy was working hard to keep up... I'm sure he was. Now if I could only teach him to get the camera out and take some pictures of all the fun. Then his wife could scrapbook those memories. The only photo taken all weekend was by Kelly of the American Girl doll party. Nice picture by the eight year old but it's just not quite what I am looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment