I could do a daily post titled "Delaney's question of the day". Everyday as we drive to school she asks me a oftentimes thought provoking question. Today's was..."When you were a little girl who was your favorite super hero?"Unlike some of her tougher questions, I knew an answer to this one right away. When I was little every time I played pretend I always wanted my pretend name to be just like one of my favorite TV characters. That was Jamie. If you can't figure it out from that hint think of the sound "chhhh-chhhh-chhhh- chhhh" (that maybe is not the best way to describe it) Did you figure it out yet? Ok, I''ll give it to you, it was the Bionic Woman...Is she even a super hero?
I found out today that Delaney's favorite super hero is Super La La. Not familiar with that one? That is because she made her up. All I know about her is that she has shoes with little holes that shoot fire out of them. Delaney's second favorite is Word Girl because she learns from her. Fire shoes and phonics...seems like a well rounded combination.
So lets have some fun, who is your favorite super hero? Post a comment and share. You can even make your hero up like Delaney did.
4 comments:
OK- I have to admit, I pretended to be Jamie too. But I have to say I more often chose to be Kelly (I didn't care much for Jill or Sabrina). Hee Hee!
Word up!!! I really wasn't into superheros when I was little (at least not that I recall...) but, I remember watching Wonder Woman and Incredible Hulk. I was more of a Scooby Doo kinda gal. Jinkies, Shaggy was my imaginary friend for years. (I can't believe I'm admitting that).
I will have to go with Elizabeth on this one. I wasen't much of a Superheros girl. I will have to say that I did watch Shera-Princess of Power quit a bit though.
I remember watching Wonder Woman and thinking "wow, she is so awesome!" But I really liked Smurfette. I know she wasn't a superhero, but I thought she was cool!Dealing with all the manly smurfs!
Post a Comment