Friday, February 20, 2009

Gifts from God

Daily I reflect on how I can become a better person...a better wife, a better mom, a better daughter, a better friend...the list could go on. And many times I question if I am really making any achievements in the right direction.

One of the things I need to continue to work on is my faith since it is the core of everything else. I have always been challenged by the notion of sharing my faith though my talents. One of my favorite talents, scrapbooking and photography, has always been prayerful for me personally. I give my mom and dad credit for teaching me how to see God and his gifts in all the little daily things, and that is what scrapbooking has become for me.

I told myself this past year when I started to make my creations more public that on occasion it could be a way to share my faith with others, and remind them to see the world the way my parents taught me to see it. So today when I opened the Bella Blvd blog it was a confirmation that in a small way I have achieved that. I love that Stephanie posted the journaling up close so people could read my message.

So today as people log on I hope they have moment of prayer and think about the gifts that are given to them from God.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Your journaling and layout is simply beautiful!! Thanks for sharing. For me, your post is a reminder to be thankful for so much God has given to me, to take it one day at a time, and that we should be using our God-given talent more often together with more scrapbooking time :)

You could be a better friend by going on a scrapbook getaway weekend with me. ;) hehe