
I went on a date today with a fantastic guy. He took Delaney and I out for breakfast and then to the hardware store. That's treating a girl right!
He is one of the most fantastic men I know. I won't rant on about all his great qualities. Let me just say that I am so blessed to have him in my life. I see and talk to him almost every day and wouldn't know what to do without him.
I know you read this Dad.....Thanks for being that guy to me and being such a big part of my life. Love you bunches.
He is one of the most fantastic men I know. I won't rant on about all his great qualities. Let me just say that I am so blessed to have him in my life. I see and talk to him almost every day and wouldn't know what to do without him.
I know you read this Dad.....Thanks for being that guy to me and being such a big part of my life. Love you bunches.
1 comment:
I miss you guys so much!!! This is such a great photo of him too!
Post a Comment