Monday, February 23, 2009

Laundry Day

The plumbers (Ricky and Dad) have move the pipes. The electrician (Dad again) has the outlets ready. The bill has been paid (Mom and Dad again...THANK YOU). And today our new deluxe, extra large capacity, front load washer and dryer were delivered.

A picture of the new set would have not have been as descriptive as the one on the right. The one of the many piles of laundry that have accumulated after almost a week without a washer hooked up in the house. Even after my mom washed and delivered a few loads this week I still have a good six loads to do now.

So am I excited to try out that new washer...the one that is said to handle 17 pairs of jeans at one time? You bet I am! Laundry has never been so exciting. Maybe I should try to cram all those loads that have stacked up into that bad boy all at once. Let's see if it can handle a family of six.

Just kidding Mom:)

4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

That's hilarious. I sort of want to come over and see if it can really do 17 pairs of jeans. Amazing. Maybe we could have a washing party, then scrapbook afterwards.

Beth said...

I want to see this washer! You're soo funny!

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh..I feel for you. My washer and dryer took a crap in January and it was such a joy for the new washer and dryer to arrive. We got the front loading ones too. I love them!

Elizabeth said...

I'm with Annamarie. I gotta see these things in action. Then I can try to convince Mike we need a new washer and dryer.