Friday, January 2, 2009
365 Days
I am really tempted to try to do the 365 days of pictures. To make it easy I thought I would order Becky's kit from CK. But after trying multiple times online and waiting on hold on the phone for an hour yesterday I just gave up. (Wondering if any of my scrap friends got one, I would love to see it in person.) So now instead I might try a Sutterfly book like the one on Paula Gilarde's blog. http://www.scraptherefore.blogspot.com/ It's a very simple design but incredibly cute. The only thing is it does not have very much journaling. (Side note: I also like her idea of posting her 10 favorite layouts of 2008) Well I do not have to decide now, but I was wondering if anyone wants to jump on board with me. Even if you are not a scrapbooker, let me know we could be 365 buddies and keep each other motivated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I heard there were nothing but problems with ordering that 365 kit. 10 fave layouts of 2008, I like that--it would be fun to look through all the layouts finished last year!
uh, and when you figure out how to make a shutterfly album like that let me know...I've been playing on shutterfly, and can't figure it out!!
Post a Comment