Friday, January 30, 2009

We survived Catholic Schools Week

Catholic Schools Week.....Let's just say it's a challenge for our family on some days. The dress up theme every day is tiring for a mom and her children who are use to dressing in uniforms for school. But this week went fairly well. We survived crazy dress day and had most of the attire needed for the other day's themes. Kelly unfortunately missed out on a lot of the fun. A bad cold had kept her home most of the week. But I think she is OK with spending her days hanging out with me and her good friends Emma and Mable.

I would suppose the best day of the week is when the school goes ice skating at the Pennant. This year I was lucky enough to get a call to be the sub for Connor's class. So I was able to go skating with my boys and get paid for it. What a deal that is. I was able to take some great pictures of the kids too. Maybe Catholic Schools Week isn't so bad after all.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

your page is on bella blvd today!! : ) cute LO.