Monday, January 5, 2009

Grocery Day

If anyone knows me they know I HATE grocery shopping. The list, the coupons, spending the $, carrying the bags in, and putting the groceries away...None of it good. Anyway I have a wonderful husband who will go to the store when I really dread it.
So why the picture of the begging beagle and him? Well how he looks is how his grocery day went today. I gave him a list of sale items to pick up. Great, except the sale and coupons weren't good until tomorrow. Oops, that makes things a little confusing at the store. And the beagle is smiling at him because she got one or two frozen pizza from a bag left on the floor while we were at church tonight. If you would see her belly you would think she wouldn't eat for a week. But the beagle's stomach is never full.

No comments: