I added a little map to my blog today. ( I think that is so fun! ) Now I can see where people are from that visit my blog. Pretty sad right now with it's one little dot on Wisconsin, but that's OK.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Katherine, you are the best! I love your blog, you are very brave to do it! What an inspiration you are to me! I am so glad that we are friends, and I can't wait to see your entire scrapbook layout prize entry! See you in church or in the gym-where else! Anne
1 comment:
Katherine, you are the best! I love your blog, you are very brave to do it! What an inspiration you are to me! I am so glad that we are friends, and I can't wait to see your entire scrapbook layout prize entry! See you in church or in the gym-where else! Anne
Post a Comment