Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wild New Years Eve?


Wow, looks like Ricky is having quite a New Years Eve! This picture was taken right before the clock struck midnight. And at midnight we missed the big moment of moving into 2009 because...wait for the exciting details... the vacuum cleaner was running.

The truth of the matter is that the confetti Ricky is throwing is really the inside of our bean bag chairs. And that look on Ricky's face is one of "I can't believe I am posing for this dorky picture".

Yes, after we put the kids to bed (under protest because it was before midnight) we went down to the basement to fill our bean bag chairs and set up our wii Fit profiles. Then we cleaned up the huge mess we made, and celebrated that the wii balance board was ticked into thinking we were both as fit as a 35 year olds with some crab legs and movie until two in the morning.

We are a fun couple hey? If anyone is looking a unique way to spend next New Years Eve feel free to give us a call.

3 comments:

jessicaj said...

Yeah Katherine! I am so excited that you have joined the bloggers!!! I look forward to reading your blog! My New Years Eve was pretty wild as well....I was asleep before 11pm! LOL

Jess

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're doing a blog! Looks great, and I just have one question, "How long did it take to clean up all that funfetti?" Those little stinkers stick to everything.

helene melrood said...

This is great Katherine. I was in Denver, and in bed before midnight. I did text msg all of my family on Milwaukee time. We put too much preasure on ourselves to make New Years Eve special. When its just the little things like "bean bag chairs" that make the memory.

Helene