OK I am confessing that scrapbooking consumes a major part of my life. Especially this week. This is the week of the Scrapbook world's biggest convention, CHA, and I so wish I could be there to see all the new products and take pictures of all the creative works people put on display. Since it is in California the next best thing is searching the Internet for all the sneak peaks of what's coming. I have had fun this week with my scrapbook friends sharing what we have found. My favorites so far...Pink Paislee, Fancy Pants, Cosmo Cricket, some of the Prima, and of coarse Bella Blvd. Bella Blvd's first time at CHA is very exciting because today on Bella Blvd's Blog (say that 5x's fast) they posted pictures of their booth. And there are my layouts. You can't really see them well from the photo but one is in the pink frame on the left. How fun is that!?! And what an honor to have my creations out there for people to be inspired by. Now I need to save my pennies so I can buy some of those great products when they start arriving.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Confessions of a Scrapbooker
OK I am confessing that scrapbooking consumes a major part of my life. Especially this week. This is the week of the Scrapbook world's biggest convention, CHA, and I so wish I could be there to see all the new products and take pictures of all the creative works people put on display. Since it is in California the next best thing is searching the Internet for all the sneak peaks of what's coming. I have had fun this week with my scrapbook friends sharing what we have found. My favorites so far...Pink Paislee, Fancy Pants, Cosmo Cricket, some of the Prima, and of coarse Bella Blvd. Bella Blvd's first time at CHA is very exciting because today on Bella Blvd's Blog (say that 5x's fast) they posted pictures of their booth. And there are my layouts. You can't really see them well from the photo but one is in the pink frame on the left. How fun is that!?! And what an honor to have my creations out there for people to be inspired by. Now I need to save my pennies so I can buy some of those great products when they start arriving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment