Wow, since I have started this blog I have been reconnected with old friends, and have explored new worlds. I am probably spending too much time on the computer but I am having so much fun.
In my searching today I found a new bog challenge that I just love called Scrapping the Music http://scrappingthemusic.blogspot.com/ . Scrapbooking and music....that is a great combination. I have always wanted to make a scrapbook about all those songs, that when I hear them, I think of someone or sometime in my life. It makes me wonder what songs old friends (or not so much friends) might bring me to mind. To find out would be interesting or maybe insulting. Maybe I am better off not knowing. Now maybe I should get off the computer and clean off the scrapbook desk so I can do something with my new inspiration.
No comments:
Post a Comment