Where is My Husband?
What a weekend....I think I saw Ricky a total of 4 hours the whole time. Kelly had a two day, very long swim meet. She did very well, getting the first place high point award for the 8 year old girls. Connor had a volleyball tournament and did better than expected against the 15 year old girls. He was on the court alot and his team made it into the silver finals taking second place. Kevin had a basketball game and made another basket (I wish I could have seen it) and after some tough loses this season his team won the game. And besides all the athletics, Delaney had a gymnastics party, there was church as usual, although we had to go in split shifts, and then there was the open house at school. YIKES! Lots of fun for all but I miss my hubby.
No comments:
Post a Comment