Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Big Boy Innocence

Is it his freckles?
His dressing up like a pioneer for his field trip with confidence and with out complaint?
Is it that he still cries easily?
Or how he leans on my shoulder in church every Sunday?
Is it his little smirk?
Or that without inhibitions he kisses and hugs me in front of his friends?

It is all these things and more that make Kevin so wonderfully innocent...I truly love that kid!

2 comments:

Anne said...

You are blessed! But you didn't need me to tell you that!

Beth said...

Awww...this picture takes me back to when I was about 5 and decided to run away from home. I also had a bandana on the end of a stick that I made. I think I saw it on a Pooh Bear show and so I had to have an excuse to run away so I could use it. I think I made it up the block before I realized I was alone and got scared.