Saturday, June 27, 2009

Good Sport

The annual SWAT swim picnic was the family activity of the day. Kelly had fun with her swim girls. Kevin and Delaney were splashing around in the pool. Connor was asking when he could go home until....


The parents vs. kids relays!
Poor Ricky was already in his swim suit and was immediately recruited on the parent team. Being the good sport that he is he joined in without a fight.
And Since he is such a good sport I thought I would share some pictures of the event on the blog.
As you can see it wasn't your average swim relay.
They had to dress in multiple layers and then swim across the pool. The diaper life preserver was a great look....Hummmm. But I especially love the photo of him dressing Coach George who was sporting spandex jammers. Oh-la-la! It's not often you get such an intimate shot between two guys. I guess that's a good thing.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

darn, I thought we invented the diaper life jacket thing at our annual adult's weekend...