Friday, June 19, 2009

We Are Not Snoring

It's raining, it's pouring....We are not snoring.

Ok it's 2am and we just had this fantastic thunderstorm. Now it's time for Ricky and I to shift around all our junk in the basement, to pick up the wet carpet, throw out the wet junk, and wonder how in the heck will we ever fix the multiple leaks in our basement. We have bubblers coming up in the middle of the floor (although the pencil Ricky stuck in the hole seems to be holding this time), another hole in the wall that's like a little water fall, and multiple gurgles in other places.

Right now besides being over tired, I'm irritated with the woman who sold us the house 14 years ago. She had to have know about the leaks. That wasn't very nice not to tell us was it?

4 comments:

Anne said...

Are you serious, a pencil in the hole? I am so sorry about your troubles. We have water in our basement and our garage as well(misery loves company). That was quite a storm!

Morgan said...

so sorry to hear that...I had fears all night that our basement would be flooded.

AnnaMarie said...

Oh yuck. Maybe living in an apartment isn't so bad after all...

Beth said...

I lvoe the pencil idea. I will get you that name we spoke about!!