This Ones For the Girl...
This one is for the girl who sat to my left tonight, the one who stalks Lisa, the one who refuses to show me her 365 project, the one who seems to always have a smile on her face, the one who loves old argyle paper, the one who makes my Creativity Crop just that much more fun! This one is for you....you know who you are...HAPPY NOW!!!?... you made it on the blog:)
3 comments:
What a surprise! To log on and find that I made your blog! I do promise to get my 365 all up to date and I will bring it with next time. I know I have said that before but this time I mean it! Thanks for such a great class! We laugh and have so much fun, you are a great teacher! And it goes without saying an awesome scrapper! I love your blog too! Your family is amazing.
Hope you have a great 4th holiday!
Robin
(P.S. hope you are seeing this comment I have never done this before...)
That's so funny. I'm glad you're having fun with your Creativity Crop. :)
QUESTION --- when will the Creative Crop Group make the 365 binder??? smile. bonnie
Post a Comment