Some people may dream of their name in lights.I realize my dream is to see my name on plastic. Let me explain...
Last night the Bella Artistas met to celebrate some Christmas Cheer and the success of Bella Blvd. At the party Stephanie surprised each of us with a goodie bag. As we dug though the pink tissue the squeaks and giggles erupted as we found our own personal set of stamps that she had designed for us. What a fantastic treat!
But actually this whole year and my journey with Bella Blvd has been a surprise and a treat in itself. I have met some wonderful new friends, and grew to know some old friends a little better. I've been challenged to grow in my hobby, and had the opportunity to work with some great products, and get a peak into what happens behind the scenes of the business.
This year I not only feel like I have been invited to be on a design team, but have become part of a family filled with inspirational, talented individuals, who when you get down to it, are just good people.
So seeing my name on those stamps means a lot to me. And even more meaningful is the little tag stapled to the gift bag that reads "Bella Artista...Katherine". To me, that is my name in lights!
5 comments:
Love it!!! I *heart* Bella too!!
Congrats!! Very very cool - I am happy for you... you are amazingly talented and deserve your name "in rubber"!!!
wow, you're famous :) I love the stamps!
WOW! I love it!
Your words always find a way to make me happy. I might need you to print that picture for me (in a 5x7) seeing that I didn't get a good shot of the gifts before giving them.
Post a Comment