shhhh.....It's midnight on Christmas, the exhausted children are all tucked in their beds. Even though the nine year old is still not asleep, I have an opportunity for some quiet time to think about the day and the season. It goes without saying, that Christmas day is a time for prayer. And that leads me to counting my blessings. With four children and a healthy family, the month of December, with all of its festivities, gives opportunity for some great memories. I was going to post some highlights of the season, but the pictures are uploading slowly, and the later it gets, the more I feel the exhausting effects of the season. Therefore, this tired Mom is saying Merry Christmas and to all a good night.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Shhhh....It's Christmas
shhhh.....It's midnight on Christmas, the exhausted children are all tucked in their beds. Even though the nine year old is still not asleep, I have an opportunity for some quiet time to think about the day and the season. It goes without saying, that Christmas day is a time for prayer. And that leads me to counting my blessings. With four children and a healthy family, the month of December, with all of its festivities, gives opportunity for some great memories. I was going to post some highlights of the season, but the pictures are uploading slowly, and the later it gets, the more I feel the exhausting effects of the season. Therefore, this tired Mom is saying Merry Christmas and to all a good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment