Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ouch! Says the Christmas Critters

You would think I would have learned by now to not leave things, especially fragile things, sitting out in the house. But I haven't learned, and after I took their picture I left the Christmas critters sitting on the counter.

I kind of enjoyed their company in the kitchen. One day I came into the room and found them all facing backwards, with their little butts mooning me. Another afternoon I walked in to find them showing off, all stacked on top of each other, the cow on the bottom the duck on the top. But today I walked in and saw carnage. Apparently when they were sanding in a stack, a Christmas card plummeted from the sky and knocked them off their feet. A sad day for the critters, except the cow, his udders are fully intacked.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Okay, I serously looooove this critters. I will give your son a part time salary to create me some of these! I'd love a manger scene with donkeys, and that duck is sooooo cute! Seriously, ask him for me.