Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tangible Blogging


I'm excited about a class I am starting in the new year at the Scrapbook Store! I'm calling it 365 Abbreviated. Abbreviated because I am not capable of taking a picture a day for a year, but I still find so much pleasure in capturing the bits of my life. For my sample for the store I compiled my blog posts, plus some extra bits and pieces from 2009, and slid them into an album; I used Bella Blvd (of coarse) to embellish the pages... and I have to say...wha-la! I have a great keepsake that I can hold in my hands and pass along! Even my biggest critics, my kids, have been spending hours paging through.

So why am I posting this on the blog? Because I started an additional blog related to the class in order to share and inspire people to record their life in 2010. I don't only want to teach, but to learn from others, and find new ways to look at life. I'm happy to say there are already some gals signed up for the class so we will soon be on our way!

If you would like to participate and follow along there is a link on the top left of this blog. So I invite any scrapbookers and nonscrapbookers (even those who accomplished the whole 365 in its entirety last year...you know who you are) to join me in 2010. You don't have to participate every day, or even every month. Make it what you want, but take the journey.

No comments: