Fire wood stacked and covered...check
Patio furniture put away...check
Downspouts on the gutters...check
Last of the bushes cut down...check
Weeds and leaves around the garbage can scooped out of the way...check
Snow blower ready to run...check
As I was dozing off on the couch last night I was awoken a multitude of time by the front door opening and slamming shut. My hard working husband was going in and out of the house until about 12:30 applying the final touches before the big storm we are expecting. Very ambitious so late at night! But now we are officially ready for winter, more ready than normal, and mostly because he did the most important tasks...
Pick up all the dog poop...check
And clean out the garage so the car can park indoors....check
All in the nick of time...
Thanks Ricky, you take good care of us!
3 comments:
What a nice, neat garage. Good job getting it all ready, Ricky!
Yeah Ricky! Now all we need is the snow to actually come. :)
wow!! Impressive!!
I'm sure we will find all sorts of treasures in spring underneath the snow...
Post a Comment