Yesterday at recess a large majority of the 8th grade boys (who Connor was a part of) piled on top of each other while playing football. No big deal you say...well, they go to a Catholic school, and the rules are strict. So a pile up is grounds for punishment. The result was that today, all the 8th grade boys, no matter if they were in the pile or not, had to stay in and sit quietly during lunch.
So there they sit looking handsome and harmless, taking their punishment like a good Catholic grade school boy should.
3 comments:
Katherine you are too funny! Only you would take a picture of your son and his friends sitting in a punishment and then post it on a blog! I get a kick out of this!
BTW, this is the first I heard of this!
PS-Paul asks, "who was on the bottom?" Would you mind if I linked to this on my blog? It's a great story!
wow, don't mess with Catholic school! It's serious business! Great pic though
Post a Comment