Monday, January 25, 2010

More To See...

This is the full Bell Blvd booth ready for the opening of CHA as was posted on the Bell Blvd blog. I guess the booth does fit into a photo, but you need a fisheye lens to make it work. Everything looks great! I saw all the projects that fill the booth up close at the studio, and it was intimidating to see what my projects were going to be hanging with. I can't say enough about the talent that designs for Bella Blvd. It is so inspiring!


So today I am posting the rest of my layouts created for CHA...

My favorite part of the lines are all the little Bella pieces that can be clustered and scattered on a layout. I love to create titles with them. With the new release the pieces and phrases are not only found on the Bits of Bella paper and sticker sheets, but also new in chipboard!


A new LO created with an older line (Flirty). I never get tired of the products.


All created with Bella Blvd "Man Of The House".


Some of my favorite photos of time at White Lake in the summer. Boy it would be nice to have that weather now. This is all designed with Bella Blvd "All Inclusive".


This one I like best. The photo has to be one of my new favorites. And the paper complemented it perfectly. Also "Man Of The House".

Time to get off the computer and get some stuff done around the house, go grocery shopping, start working on taxes... boy, the scrapbook world is so much more fun!

7 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

I know! The scrapbook world is giving me some happiness in a world of sick and whiny girls today. I love CHA peeks! And you're fabulous! I love all your layouts and can't wait to get to my scrapbook room someday when Tyler's done with residency. :) At least it feels like that today. What pen did you write on the picture with for The Way You Walk layout? It looks blue.

Anne said...

These are great! I admire your talent and creativity. Your children are all so beautiful! You're blessed!

jessicaj said...

Katherine You Rock!!!! Those layouts are fabulous. I am very impressed!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

LOVE all your layouts. Esp White Lake and the one of Connor and Kevin. I bet you've been working hard on those!

Wendy Lee said...

Amazing talent there miss Katherine!! I love the way you create your memories! xo

Jean (365er) said...

Wow! Katherine I can't believe you could possibly feel intimidated by other peoples work!
Your work is AWESOME! Everytime I see what you have done I am inspired! Thanks

Katherine said...

You are all so kind. Thanks for the comments!