Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome Back to School?

The past week and half we have been in relaxation mode. But like most years, the first Monday after New Years we are all snapped into reality. Not only is waking up early to head back to school on these cold winter days a shocker, but we also received an email from the boys' achademic fair leader that their art projects are due tomorrow! Yikes!!!
So tonight we had some serious pencil power going on at our house. Both boys whipped out their sketches. Maybe I should call it procrastination power since they had over a month to do their project. But both worked well under the pressure. Kevin finished up his earlier in the evening and became Connor's official pencil sharpener. A much needed roll since Connor filled in the whole background his 15x20 piece of paper.

Good job boys, but let's not wait until the night before the project's written paper is due to finish it....I don't think your writing skills are as strong as your drawing talent!

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Can we see their whole projects? I'm amazed already from that little glimpse.

Beth said...

I've been so busy lately, that I have to say I havn't even loked at a blog in about 3 weeks. So I'm playing catch up..and instead f posting on each entry, I thought I would just sum it up here. You are amazing...and inspiring!! I just love all your posts and creativeness.