Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Link to My Stuff

This week I have been tooting my likes about Bella Blvd and showing some of my stuff. I've been asked if I have a place where I post my work so I added a blinkie (by the way I am always proud of myself when I figure out how to add something new...YEAH for the nontechy) on the side bar that will link you to my gallery at ScrapInStyle TV. But be warned if you are a scrapbook inspiration seeker. You may spend hours exploring all the creative scrappers that post their layouts on that sight.

If you want to go directly to my gallery click on the "stop by for a peek" next to the ScrapInStyle blinkie. And thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

You were totally not kidding about the talent on the SIS website! Wow - thanks for sharing that site. My opinion... you still are the BEST!!!