Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Not A Single Square of TP

So after the kids went to school this morning I find there is not a single square of toilet paper in the house. It has been incredibly busy around here. Besides the usual life with a family of six, life is extra busy with a capital P for projects...Bella Blvd CHA projects, academic fair projects for Catholic Schools week, my project 365 class, and not to mention Ricky's project at work that he could continue working on 24/7.

To explain further, I pulled my first all nighter since my college days, even though Ricky did all the laundry last weekend, there are four baskets of folded laundry sitting on the living room floor waiting to be put away, there are papers and computers scattered though out the house, dishes on the sink, and many more clues that indicate that I have fallen behind in my daily stay-at-home-mom duties. So today is catch up day...I am making apts., paying bills, peeking at the computer, putting away laundry, and cleaning up the house. But before I do any of that, I have to do the most important thing...run to the store to get me some TP!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

look at that wishblade being put to good use by Kevin :)

I'm glad my family isn't the only one to run out of T.P.

AnnaMarie said...

Love it! So funny. Hope it all settles down soon!

Rhonda said...

Kleenex has been a lifesaver for me MANY times!