Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bella Blvd on the Catwalk

This week I added the link to my gallery at ScrapInStyle TV on my sidebar. It must have been good luck because today when I went to check my gallery there were some unexpected comments congratulating me for being chosen for the "Catwalk". The Catwalk is the place where every Tuesday each of ScrapInStyle designers ("fashonistas") post their favorite LO of the week. And this week fashonista Andrea Wiebe chose one of the Bella Blvd pages I created for CHA as her favorite...


How about that? Bella Blvd is on the Catwalk...I'm flattered.

And the funny thing is that of all the LOs I created the week before CHA, this was the last one that I put together at about 5am during the final push to get things done...the all nighter. Then I ripped all the pieces off the black cardstock at about 8am the next morning and readheared them to a new page with new journaling because my original was too crooked. I have to say the whole process was quite painful. But now very fun in the end.


Oh, and Connor has reminded me that the photographer should get some credit. That being him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations Katherine!! Loved this LO the first time I saw it! Love it on the black! xo & WTG Connor on the photos! ;)

AnnaMarie said...

Yay! Congrats! Look at you, just moving up in the scrapbooking world!

jessicaj said...

Congrats Katherine! I'm so proud to call you my friend!