Sunday, January 24, 2010

Drum Roll Please...

This time of year is an exiting time in the scrapbook world. It is the time of year when all my favorite paper companies come out with new products. So the past week I have been spending more time than usual on the computer looking at all the sneak peeks for CHA in Anaheim. It is fun to see the build up to the big reveal day...TODAY.

The best part is that I am once again honored to be part of the Bella Blvd design team. Stephanie out did herself on the new products. I just LOVE them. It was very fun to complete my goodies for her booth at CHA. But until today I had to keep things under wraps. To celebrate the fist day of CHA here is a peek (not a great photo) at one of my layouts and a card I created with her new line "Estate Sale"....

I also want to share a peek at how Bella Blvd has grown from a baby of a company this past year. Not only has her product line bloomed into something bigger and better, but also her booth. This was the Bella Blvd display at her CHA depute last year....


And this year you can't even fit it all into one photo. Oh my! It looks spectacular.

Kelly saw the pictures of the booth and pleaded with me to have her bedroom decorated like Bella Blvd. I'm feeling some inspiration myself for my scrap space in the basement. That booth is so darn cute, yet classy at the same time. If you want to see more go to the Bella Blvd blog. And check back this week. I will share some more of my Bella Projects.

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Yay! I love Bella, and hope I can find a place with it out here. I love that layout. I didn't know you sew on pages!

Elizabeth said...

Okay, I love this layout more than the others in the next post. I think it must be the beautiful photo...