Friday, January 8, 2010

What Snow Looks Like

As I was driving home this morning after dropping the kids to school I was thinking that the fresh snow made for a beautiful day. I wanted to blog about the snow and how it plays on our senses. How it sounds quiet, it feels crisp, it looks..... well today this is how it looks....

It looks like I don't normally do the snow removal, and I am unaware that there are electrical cords under the blanket of white stuff. It feels like I will not be able to pry off the stubborn extension cord that is tightly intwined around the snow blower blade. And it sounds like after today, I am officially ending my snow removal career as quickly as I started it.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

the snow will melt eventually. it's not worth severing your fingers to pry that darn extension cord off. You need those fingers for April!! :)

AnnaMarie said...

What? Why are there cords to run over outside? That must have been so frustrating.

Beth said...

OMG...Paul would KILL me!!