After four long months in the hospital, but way ahead of schedule, Ricky's mom is on her way home today!!!! This is one of many huge mile stones on her road to recovery.
I remember once she told me during a hard time in her life that she questioned praying for strength because she wondered if then, God gave you challenges where you would have to practice it. She thought that she did not want anymore events to challenge her in the category of strength. Well, no doubt she has been challenged again; and again she has been an example to me and my family of determination, strength, and faith. I am so proud of her!!!
Thanks to everyone who has kept her in your prayers. And shhhhh...don't tell her, but I continue to pray for strength in her life...I think it is working:)
4 comments:
So happy to hear that she is on her way home! I will continue to keep you all in my prayers!
OK I don't know why it deleted my first comment but at least the second one showed up!
Hooray! Thanks be to God!
Post a Comment